Investing in a solar energy system is obviously a big decision, and never one to be taken lightly. You want to do as much research as possible, and talk to as many people as possible, before making this type of commitment. It may be a cliche, but the quote; “there is no such thing as a stupid question” definitely applies to solar energy questions. As you may imagine, we field a lot of them at Global Efficient Energy on a regular basis.
We’ve recently added a large number of these solar energy questions to our FAQ section. These include:
- Will a System Produce Enough Energy to Cover all my Electricity Needs?
- How Do I Know if my Location Receives Enough Solar Energy to Make Electricity?
- Do Solar Panels Increase the Value of my Property, if so, by How Much?
- Are There Discounts for Returning Customers?
- What is the Ideal Temperature for Solar Panels to Work?
- What is the Cost Involved in the Maintenance of Solar Panels?
- Why Do Solar Panels Wear Out?
- What are Solar Panels Made Of?
- Are There Solar Leases Available for Apartments and Condos?
- How Much Will I Really Save with Solar Panels?
It’s extremely important that we note these solar energy questions often don’t have “one size fits all” answers because each person’s needs are different when it comes to choosing the right type of system for their home. While these do a great job of providing a lot of helpful information, they are not meant as any sort of substitute for speaking with an experienced expert.
If you are considering a solar power system for your home, speak to a professional with Global Efficient Energy. We can come out and perform a thorough analysis of your energy use and let you know what type of system will work best for you. Give us a call at 1-888-826-7881 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.
By Abe Issa
CEO and Founder
Global Efficient Energy